Friday, October 17, 2008

Professor FuzzyPants on crack

Today I was pleasantly surprised by this little number in my inbox. I think that happiness looks something like this picture.

We only had a performance today, no workshops. Which was a nice change of pace. Also we got to meet the cast of the PlayPower tour which is our High School counterpart for the high school production of Much Ado About Nothing. The little girl who is playing Hero was very adorable and I also got to meet the girl playing verges. Super fun. They got to see us perform the show today which was really cool. Also I can't wait until I can get my hands on some pictures of us in costume because let me just say that there is a little number with me with no pants on and a mustache which may just be my best moment on film yet.

I'm leaving in the early morn for a flight to North Carolina to see mr. Chris Coyle and I couldn't be more excited. Except for the fact that it is going to cost me 65 dollars to get to the airport!!! WTF. apparently people just drive their own cars here. psh. Whatever happened to public transportation...so says the spoiled city gal.

I felt very blessed today. I shared a wonderful day full of giggles and silliness with some wonderfully talented and hilarious people. I only hope that my familiar giggling faces will be back in my life soon! Then Jackie and I, being the only two people left in the house for the weekend shared a delightful little dinner of some trash tv, tofu, and laundry folding.

As of tomorrow morning I will be sitting in the passenger seat of a little blue mini cooper s alongside a wonderful man on my first visit to North Carolina. I feel pretty much as wonderful and that little kitten.

1 comment:

TJChernick said...

Blogs are for babies, but I like yours. I especially like this picture.