Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holidays are fuzzy

Well, yet again I have proven my status as a really bad bad blogger. It has been a month since my last post or very nearly a month. However, I do have some good and hopefully interesting things to report.
I finished out the tour with Penn Shakes thoroughly exhausted and fulfilled with the work I had accomplished. I ran back to New York, huge suitcase in hand, to attend an audition at the American Globe Theatre for Romeo and Juliet. By some strange act of God, I landed the role of Juliet in their tour and feel that some strong karma is coming my way for some perils that will remain unnamed at this time...let's just say I'm pretty sure I did my time in a certain department and deserve a break! I can't wait to get started and am terrified, but am glad I no longer have to be terrified that I would grow old without getting the chance to play this part! So rehearsals start Jan 26th and in the meantime I have taken up caroling. Christmas caroling that is....So get ready new york city for three little voices of splendor in your very own neighborhood....
And yes there will be an elf costume.
I am currently sitting in the comfort of my parent's home in Amarillo, Tx with a lovely little black and grey cat curled in my lap. For now I am soaking up the love of the fambamwam and refueling for the northeast...where they trample Walmart employees in shopping frenzees (Anyone else hear that ridiculous and horrifying news??!)
Tuesday I will finally be back in my new york life and can't wait to say hello to some much missed faces and something called yoga that I used to enjoy regularly. Updateshmupdate.

1 comment:

Alice said...

I really hope to see you wandering around the city, dressed up like a character in A Christmas Carol. That would be fantastic.