Saturday, February 28, 2009

Imaginary places

So in light of my last dreary gloomy post I thought it best to resolve my despair. Spring is near people!! You know what this means? Sunny days in central park. Finding your own individual patch of grass to sit. Opening books in the sunshine and reading without chills. Fresh mangoes eaten outside with the juice running down your chin. Never needing the subway unless journeying back to queens because walking in the warm weather is much more appealing. And Happiness! Pure joy at living in New York City where anything is possible and finally the weather doesn't get you down! Spring is near!! Just hold on for the last few weeks of cold knowing that just around the corner are days of no puffy coats and endless missing gloves!

Oh New York in spring....the thought of you gets me through the cold cold walk to the subway from my cozy house.

2 comments:

Alice said...

hooray for erica back on blogger! hooray for spring's approach! hooray hooray!

Hungry Hungry Dancer said...

hi! yes i would love some onion bread!!! can you get me the recipe??