Wednesday, August 27, 2008

being high tech is the new little black dress

Ok so after realizing I have been unaware of several of my overseas friends' blogs for the last few months and feeling the pangs of their missed presence, I have given in to this large block of metal and plastic and decided to go high tech. Forget the notebooks and pens of my youth! The satisfying click of the keyboard is my new utopia. And besides, this way I am absolutely barred from dissappearing off the face of the planet like I usually do....(I don't always do it on purpose I swear!)

Update: Last week marks the final dispersment of the Swindell children into real life. Also, my brother looks like a grown up. weird. Where are the army suits and indian costumes of the past? He will forever be frozen in my mind as the kid in camouflage pajamas holding a plastic weapon of some kind pointing it in my face. Well, he kept the gun but changed it for a metal one and now he keeps his camouflage pajamas under wraps. Pretty damn good skeet shooter though...he's all growed up! On the bright side of things, I saw my mom cry for the first time in my life after leaving him at college. I guess it would be more aptly described as tearing up...

That's all for now...I'm gonna go sweat my socks off at Bikram now....

1 comment:

Ro said...

i miss sweat and you and sweating next to you (oh so intimate sorry i got a little carried away). Anyway lovely blog love the title of the post. How do i post my freinds links on my blog?/how do i add or friend a bloggist? this may not be the right termanology...see you are already far more high tech than me.