Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bloggy Blog Blog

It's official. Chris Coyle has saved the day. So after about seven days or so of eating the same quinoa that was stashed in my pantry because of the absence of money in my account, Mr. Chris Coyle, though overseas has still managed to save me from myself. I waited and waited yesterday for a supposed "present" arrival, and after hours on end of torturous waiting and getting no clues at all as to what the present could be, (I think I should mention here that I am not one of those people who feels the surprise is ruined if I guess what it is. In fact one of my favorite games is guessing the surprise before I get it and I'm quite good at it. I also like to know the ends of books and movies before I read or view them. Weird I know)Dominick calls from upstairs to say that I have three packages! Woo! so I go up to their back porch where they endlessly spend their days and find three little boxes labled Fresh Direct. He bought me groceries. For God's sake even in Brazil he bought me groceries. Also, Dominic gave me lots of fresh figs from his fig trees and made me the happiest little girl in the world. Needless to say, quinoa has now found it's way into the realm of oatmeal in my mind...meaning foods consumed in times of financial despair, never to be eaten in the real world again. ugh.

Also I think it is now time to unveil the new pattern of life for me. I have been trying to go vegan for a while now but putting it off for various reasons, mostly reasons that are basic crap. Ladies and Gentlmen, I have gone vegan. Yes yes. Let me say, I believe it to be the best for my system so far and plan to stick to it for as long as feels correct.

Also, Professor FuzzyPants has started to sleep in my sink. Boy oh boy if that isn't the cutest thing I've ever seen then I don't know what is.

1 comment:

Alice said...

yessssssssss i love this!!!!!! i come home tomorrow and will post more about my trip then. after that, i want to see your face. in the flesh!