Monday, September 15, 2008

confessions of a procrastinator

Alright friends. I leave on wednesday. So far I still haven't packed. But mostly because I have no idea what I'm going to bring with me! Ack. This is me being really organized. I'm super excited and nervous and also having some panic attacks at the thought of leaving nyc for a while. It'll be great I think. hope. ugh.

I had my last weekend at Bikram this past weekend and was a bit sad to leave my lovely Bikram family. I will miss you guys mucho! Thanks for being such a wonderful support system to my life in more ways than one! I can't wait to get back into the hot room.

I'm hoping to put aside enough money to go to the Bikram seminar in Philly in October. It will kick my behind but will be totally worth it.

In a way I'm kind of looking forward to leaving a bunch of my "things" behind and just living out of a suitcase. I really resent the importance we all place on objects and things in our lives and can't wait to reduce that dependence in number. woo!

On a bit of a sadder note, my grandad is in the hospital again as of this weekend. Any good prayers or thoughts would be wonderful.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Getting rid of stuff is liberating. Do it. This is from a girl with 22 years of experience as a pack rat. Do it.

I'll be thinking of your grandpa.