Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jesus brought me to Bethlehem

I woke up to sunlight in my room today and the smell of clean air drifting in through my window. My first thought was "well I'm definitely not in New York anymore." Yes kids I'm in Pennsylvania. Bethlehem, Penn to be exact and yes they have an enormous star of Bethlehem that sits atop an enormous hill and is lit at night. Just in case you were wondering. Today will be my first day of rehearsals. I met the cast and some of the crew last night and everyone seems awesome thus far. the director especially seems really cool so that is good news. There are nine of us in total and we are split into three houses. Somehow I managed to get the awesome house which is four floors shared by five people at the moment and eventually only three. It is pretty nice so I can't complain. The best part is the moosehead bar that was just right in the middle of the living room amidst about five or six couches. No joke. Also I am still finding little presents from the professor all over my clothing...just try to get cat hair completely off your clothes...JUST TRY!

1 comment:

Alice said...

When you talk about pets, "presents" usually refers to poop. I hope he didn't leave you any of those kinds of presents...